Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tone Up Thursday.....{My Ramblings}

Well, if you read my earlier post about the Pit Bull incident then you already know what my{Confession Corner} is about....donuts!  Yup...I broke down and ate donuts in autopilot due to stress ... I guess the only good thing is that my dogs got ahold of the box  of donuts and proceeded to the devour my sacred pieces of fried fat covered with my beloved sugar...I am still grieving the loss of my donuts.

On the other hand, I felt so guilty about letting myself go into autopilot that I worked out even harder this week.  I am working out at night now and that seems to be working much better for me...I am just not a morning person.  My hubby says that I am running to the gym because I figured out it is a place with no barking dogs, fighting cats, and whining children....that could be another reason that I am going at night....whatever works right?!

I am going to enter my first 5 K with another "Liver Mommy"...I have 4 weeks to train...I know crazy ... I figure I will probably walk most of it and maybe a cute fireman will take pity on me towards the end and carry me on his shoulders (one can dream) to the finish line.  The walk will raise funds for liver disease so it is a win/win situation.

1 comment:

Lara said...

You are doing an awesome job! I always break down when it comes to donuts. I wish you the best of luck with the walk... what a great cause!!