Who is the present for?
Family, Neighbors, Friends...everyone enjoys a gift basket :)
Nutcracker Drum Christmas Gift Basket which is one of many holiday gift baskets that you can order from Gourmet Gift Baskets (starting at 24.99).
This beautiful basket was one that I had the pleasure to review along with Super Papi. It was such a divine treat. The basket arrived perfectly wrapped with a bubble cushion so nothing was broken or even out of place. The bow was exactly the way it is in the picture.
Prior to doing this review I had not heard of Gourmet Gift Baskets but had sent gift baskets to family members who live out of town...frankly, I spent more and think I probably got less in the basket.
Overall, this is a beautiful packaged gift basket with delicious treats! Inside the basket you will find:
· Red Nutcracker Cookie by Nikki's Cookies - .75 oz. - An all natural sugar cookie covered in dark chocolate, shaped like a nutcracker.
· Green Nutcracker Cookie by Nikki's Cookies - .75 oz. - Another chocolate nutcracker cookie of Nikki's boasts ingredients like Wisconsin farmer's butter.
· Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Brittle by Holly Baking Co. - 6 oz. - This amazing delicacy has a cookie taste and brittle crunch, covered with chocolate and peppermints.
· Peanut Brittle by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. - A staple holiday treat, this Old Dominion Peanut Brittle will leave them wanting more!
· Butter Wafers by Lady Walton - 2 oz. - Light and decadent, these Butter Wafers are melt in your mouth delicious and are perfect for our holiday baskets.
· White Chocolate Amaretto Filled Wafers by Lady Walton - 2 oz. - White chocolate and amaretto give an indulgent twist on a classic favorite.
· English Toffee Caramels by Marich - 2.1 oz. - Milk chocolate surrounds toffee flavored caramel. Do we need to say more?
· Peanut Roll by Dillon's Gourmet - 3 oz. - Sweetly salty roasted peanuts and rich caramel encompass a nougat center of heaven.
· Praline Pecans by Dillon's Gourmet - 2.5 oz. - This creamy pecan delight is a Southern, old fashioned recipe and that's why you'll see it so many of our Christmas gift baskets.
Giveaway open to U.S. and Canada!
One Lucky Reader will win this Gift Basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets!
To Enter (Mandatory):
Please visit Gourmet Gift Baskets and tell me what product you like.
2 Extra Entries (please leave a separate comment for each entry):
- If you "like" Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook and tell them Florida Frugal Family sent you.
- If you share with Gourmet Gift Baskets on their Facebook page which product you like.
- Follow me on Twitter..
- Twitter - Tweet about the giveaway and leave me a comment with the tweet status. You can do this once a day. Please include @FlFrugalFamily and in your tweet.
- Become a Google Friend Connect Public Follower and let me know the name you follow under.
- Subscribe to the feedburner email updates (top right hand box).
- If you "like" Florida Frugal Family on Facebook.
- Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link.
- Grab my button and place it on the sidebar of your blog or your blog roll (leave a comment with URL)
Disclosure: The product was received for Free for the purpose of the review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own. Prize fulfillment is the responsibility of Gourmet Gift Baskets.