Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free Sample of Tide with Febreze


If you have not signed up to be a member of the P&G Sampler site I would encourage you to do so. I would sign up with your ("freebie email account"...one that you set up just for these types of promos so you don't get all of these offers along with your personal email).  If you become a member or currently are a member then you can get this awesome sampler and a coupon for Tide with Febreze sample and coupon
 

I tried to order my sample and get my coupon (oh...how I have fallen in love with these cute little things called coupons!) but I got this message instead of a sample... Bummer!  I did not know that you could only request from one of their many options once a quarter...just wanted to share this little bit of info. so you pick and choose carefully what you want to get for free.

Our records indicate that you have previously requested the current samples and/or coupons from P&GbrandSAMPLER®.

P&GbrandSAMPLER is a member benefit of Everyday Solutions, but it's possible you may have visited us from one of our brand sites like Tide®, Crest®, Charmin®, Febreze®, Tampax®, Aussie®, Metamucil®, Prilosec OTC®, PUR®, Downy®, Scope®, Iams®, Head & Shoulders®, Always® or Olay® during the current offer period to request a coupon or sample.



Thanks to Free Sample Momma for the heads up on this promo.


No comments: