Friday, July 30, 2010

BunnyPrints.com {Review}....a Blogmania Sponsor!

My husband is having a birthday next month and it is super special to us!  His birthday will mark a year anniversary for my daughter.  A year of not having one hospitalization!!  She has been to the ER this year and of course had her labs drawn but not one night was spent hospitalized....this time last year she picked up a virus and was doing really bad...she was fighting for her life {again}.
My princess finally came home but it took a while for her to get better...

 So, you can imagine the joy in our hearts to know that she has been doing so well for so long...2 years ago she had a liver transplant.  Last year she got so ill...so very ill...and today...she is on the sofa next to me thrilled to be snacking on pretzels and watching Sesame Street.  This is the ULTIMATE Birthday Gift any parent can ask for.
Our family has a mission and we want to donate a "Welcome Wagon" to the Ronald McDonald House in Fort Lauderdale - you can read about it HERE

I wish I had a better picture to share because frankly my picture does not do the invitation justice.  I had to put a piece of paper over our address but if you go to Bunnyprints.com you can see the image of the invite so much better and then you can check out the other super cute cards they have to offer.

I have to tell you how wonderful Bunnyprints.com is....they created these invites for my husband's birthday party.  I know you can't read the bottom of the invite based on the picture but it says, "In lieu of a birthday gift for Robert we ask that you bring a new toy to be donated to the Ronald McDonald House in Fort Lauderdale through our families mission.  You may learn more about our mission at http://MamiOnaMcMission.blogspot.com/"

I can tell you that the invites at Bunnyprints.com are adorable and the "company" has a huge heart.  I am delighted to be working with them as a Blogmania sponsor!  Yes, you will be able to enter to win a prize package from Bunnyprints during Blogmania and thrilled to have their support on Mami on a McMission!

Thank you Bunnyprints.com!


Disclosure: The invitations were provided for free for the purpose of the review.  No other compensation was provided. The opinions expressed are my own.

5 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

great invite and great mission...err...mcmission!

Katie said...

Wow - Great post! I am so happy for you and your family! Those invites are AWESOME. I will have to check the company out!

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Very nice invitations PLUS a great cause and celebration! Congrats on your daughter's health as well!

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Very nice invitations PLUS a great cause and celebration! Congrats on your daughter's health as well!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your story gave me chills! God bless your family and your mission! I checked out the invite on Bunnyprints and you're right- it is AWESOME!