Monday, August 9, 2010

Two Savvy Sister's {Review} - A Blogmania Sponsor!

Do I even need to write a review?  Don't the pictures just say it {All}! Seriously, this is just the cutest for a party!  I have had the pleasure of working with Nicole from Two Savvy Sisters on some custom printables for Savannah's princess {fiesta}.



What I really like about the collections is that after you purchase the collection, it will be customized for you.  You can then print as many items as you want.  If you want to print the collection for a party of 4 or 40 it is no problem....$25.



I know you may think it is a bit intimidating because you may not be a crafty person...but it is super simple...instructions will even be included.  If you don't think you have the time to do it on your own though Two Savvy Sisters does offer a package which will be made by them and mailed to you...so they got you covered!




Go HERE and check out the printable collections that are offered....if you want some {cute party ideas} then check out the Two Savvy Sisters blog HERE.

The printable collection includes:

-Invitation Design - Customized 5x7 design, available as jpeg or pdf file.
-2" Party Circles - Customized with child's name, age and happy birthday
-5" Party Circles-Cake Sign- Customized with child's name and age.
-Happy Birthday Banner
-Fancy Labels blank - customization available for an additional fee
-Favor Tags 2" - thank you for coming
-Personalized thank you cards
-Pennant Banner
-Water Bottle Labels
-Instructions

I am beyond excited to share with you that Two Savvy Sisters are Blogmania Sponsors and will be giving a way a complete custom printable package to the winner of Blogmania on my blog!

3 comments:

Katie said...

WOW! Those are so cute! I want to throw a party just to buy them!!!

Mom vs. the boys said...

Now that is cute! I always want to make stuff like this for b-day parties but never have the time!

Anonymous said...

O.M.G.!!!! LOVE it! These decorations are adorable! I need to look into something like this for my daughter's 4th birthday party b/c Lord knows I don't have the time to make it myself!