WineWear.com has little dress up gift tags for your wine bottles. I received this griller tag which I don't have a lot of use for simply because we don't tend to take wine to bbq parties but if you do ... it would be adorable. The tag is sturdy and inexpensive (just $3.49).
If you want to buy them...I would get a few and keep them in the closet for that last minute gift...then check out WineWear.com.
For a chance to win some then enter below:
One Lucky Reader will win a their choice of 3 WineWear.com Wine Bottle Wear!
To Enter (Mandatory):
Please visit WineWear.com and tell me what Wine Bottle Wear you would choose if you won the giveaway.
2 Extra Entries (please leave a separate comment for each entry):
- Become a Google Friend Connect Public Follower and let me know the name you follow under.
- Subscribe to the feedburner email updates (top right hand box).
- If you "like" Florida Frugal Family on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Twitter - Tweet about the giveaway and leave me a comment with the tweet status. You can do this once a day. Please include @FlFrugalFamily in your tweet.
- Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link.
- Grab my button and place it on the sidebar of your blog or your blog roll (leave a comment with URL)
Disclosure: The product was received for Free for the purpose of the review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own. Prize fulfillment is the responsibility of the company.